"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed, a historically popular cliché referring to the city was that it is for "the newly wed and nearly dead".
- (The latter phrase has become a popular cliché in Russian culture hinting at happy or militant ignorance.)
- In more complacent times, offering one's life for one's country has been a patriotic cliché, more popular among politicians than among mothers.
- (say, 10,000 hours of practice ... a popular cliche but true).
- However, like Lucas and Haley, he eventually became embroiled in the world of the popular cliche.
- A popular cliché about finding a man in Alaska is, "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."
- A popular cliché about breaking up with a woman in Alaska is, "You don't lose your girl, you lose your turn."
- The genre also, like many Hollywood movies, uses popular clichés to appeal to a broader audience.
- The environment you postulate is a popular cliché; it actually antedates in most particulars the advent of the giant saurians by several hundred million years.
- If these were truly self-generated opinions rather than popular clichés, the phraseology would not be so mind-numbingly similar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.