"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If indeed the popular interpretation was correct, the Angelos were a necessary pestilence.
- The more popular interpretation is only slightly less cynical.
- The popular interpretation of the speech holds that it is a debate on suicide.
- However, the next extract raises questions about the particular vision of history inherent in the popular interpretation of 1925.
- The popular interpretation of this principle is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
- The version of the song played in it has become its most popular interpretation in recent years.
- "They rule out a popular but conservative interpretation of dark matter."
- Another popular modern interpretation believes that the gardens were designed consciously to communicate a powerful, symbolic political message.
- Thus, the base community was significant in changing popular interpretations of Roman Catholicism for multiple reasons.
- This has led to a popular modern interpretation of Urtzi as a sky god.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.