"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The popular definition can only be called confused.
- However, popular definitions of "a true Edokko" include the following:
- Rice is essential to the popular definition of meals.
- That is just one popular definition of a recession.
- Some contended that the recession - by technical rather than popular definition - probably ended last month if it had not done so previously.
- The popular definition of a recession is two consecutive quarters in which the gross domestic product contracts.
- A county can be "moist", by popular definition, in several different ways:
- Some cities' bairros have defined territorial limits, while most follow the popular definition among its citizens.
- The most popular definition of recession, however, requires a contraction for two straight quarters - a standard that cannot be met until the year's end.
- There is the concept of postal towns, but these do not always fit with popular local definitions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.