"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The books recounted the humorous adventures of the character Sam Slick and became popular light reading.
- Carefully written so as not to offend his largely Catholic audience, it immediately became popular public reading.
- The Mistress was the most popular poetic reading of the age, and is now the least read of all Cowley's works.
- Since its beginning, Guide has been popular reading during the church service for young people.
- In the 19th century it was translated also in Hungarian and became a popular reading which helped the development of national consciousness.
- For the most popular readings, all 916 seats in the Kaufmann Hall are taken.
- The most popular reading is that of Hafs on the authority of 'asim.
- This is a popular national reading and writing program for children and young adults.
- The simple plot lines of these tales has made them popular readings in first year Tibetan courses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.