"point" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Save the World" has been a central plot point since the beginning of the series.
- However, the key plot point of the story didn't happen in reality.
- It's no surprise you've started seeing every day in terms of another plot point.
- If you'd rather not know about some plot points, stop reading now!
- Some performers take it on like a good story, moving through its plot points.
- "It seems to me that was a plot point in one of the movies we watched."
- Many of the plot points were born in the city as well.
- This property is sometimes used as a plot point in movies and television.
- His fixation will become a major plot point later in the series.
- The main plot points of both the film and novel, however, remained the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.