"play" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The main thing he's happy about is just to go out and play basketball again.
- She does not play basketball the way most women do.
- She was playing basketball at a community center across the street from her home.
- "Did anyone say you should go to school and play basketball later?"
- No one knew him as the boy who could play basketball and should be left alone.
- And not everyone can or must play basketball in college.
- We came here to play basketball, and to make our own past.
- As a young boy, he started playing basketball early in his life.
- He then began to play basketball again in less than a month.
- He played basketball during his late school and college years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.