"path" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just the first step on a long and difficult path.
- A long, straight path led from one end of the building to the other.
- It is split down the middle by a long path.
- But the signing is only the first step in what will be a long and difficult path toward peace.
- Congo is one long path and I learn to walk.
- We must, however, tell Turkey that it will be a long and difficult path.
- However, once inside, they would be nearly sitting ducks with a long straight path in front of them and little or no cover.
- There is a long path by the cemetery leading down to the church.
- Turkey, with 63 million people, still faces a long path.
- Down a long path came an old man, very bent, leaning on a staff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.