"path" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The main trail, a gravel path, continues along the river.
- As I walked up the gravel path, the door swung open.
- They followed the gravel path, but soon lost track of the blood.
- He walked her down the gravel path to the road and along to the bus stop.
- But at last footsteps were heard coming down the gravel path.
- He went down the broad gravel path towards the building.
- Follow the tracks north a short way to the wide gravel path.
- He stood on a gravel path, looking at the house.
- I hear the sound of feet on that gravel path.
- Through a second gate, and here's the house, just a black shape at the end of a gravel path.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.