"path" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Plus, he added, the bicycle path is really not necessary.
- But he cut his turn short and ended up on the bicycle path instead.
- The first bicycle path of this network was built between the city center and the university in 1975.
- The neighborhood has a bicycle path and many tall trees.
- In 2007 it was decided that the line is to be closed and converted to a bicycle path.
- It will be situated next to an 8,000-meter park with bicycle paths.
- Another difference is that in some places cars share the road with bicycle paths.
- The compromise was for the state to build an 18-foot-wide bicycle path at the base of the wall.
- A bicycle path was completed along the entire length of the road.
- The bicycle path comes to an abrupt end at the river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.