"path" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took a very long step to pass over the narrow dirt path, and stopped.
- The road crosses a straight north and south dirt path.
- But after three or four minutes, the vehicle changed direction, going along a dirt path for half an hour.
- "But I don't like the little dirt path that leads to the back door."
- He went on down the dirt path to the surgery.
- He and his men were on the dirt path that led up to the cliff.
- Almost an hour passed before they came within sight of the dirt path that ran from the town to the river.
- These soldiers had been back at the dirt path, waiting for them.
- Then we turned and started to make our way back along the twisting dirt path.
- But it is more than a dirt path through the woods.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.