"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In other words, we would not be this far along without his participation.
- He did it to me, without my participation or knowledge.
- So serious a commitment could not be made without heavy Federal participation.
- "You don't do this in the dead of night without participation from the people who are writing the songs."
- A lot could be done even without guidance from the Bush administration or the participation of other countries.
- "We do not think the project is viable without the state's participation."
- Well, he might not want an argument, but she clearly was determined to have one with or without his participation.
- Nothing was done by one without the participation of the other.
- An effective development policy cannot be implemented without the participation of women.
- Without its participation, the research, and a related project planned for next winter, will not go forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.