"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At that time, the event was not yet open to foreign participation.
- The majority of people learn by example and often follow others, especially when it comes to participation.
- It has led to participation of national and international artists.
- We look forward to everyone's participation and seeing what new ideas develop.
- "The way to get students committed to participation is to experience it in their school years," she said.
- The generation sector was opened to private participation in 1992.
- Many observers believe the industry would not have agreed to any deal without the two big states' participation.
- But we can say no, and not only to our own participation as individuals in this trash.
- The other part to guided participation is when the student goes home and practices on their own.
- They must, therefore, be returned to participation in such enterprises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.