"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He declined to discuss his monthlong participation in a drug rehabilitation program last November.
- A history of the war discussing South Carolina troops and their participation.
- Western diplomats often discuss its participation in a coalition government as a theoretical possibility.
- The difficulty of the task was evident when Ms. Foster met with a group of union officials one recent morning to discuss their participation.
- Wirz said that early in the season he discussed Jones's participation with her agent, Charles Wells.
- Tom discussed his participation in President Obama's Health Care Forum later today.
- Few companies, however, want to discuss their participation.
- "If Brian does not option to play pro football," Switzer said, "he and I will discuss his possible future participation at a later date."
- In discussing his own participation in university poetry workshops, Luke, who is not now a poet, explains why the experience was important for him:
- In the same month Austria was invited to discuss its participation in the Marshall Plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.