"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The higher costs, in turn, further discourage participation.
- The committees represent narrow interests, he said, and discourage grass-roots political participation.
- Witnesses discourage participation in university education for its own sake.
- They discourage participation, particularly by the poor and infirm.
- School officials may neither discourage nor encourage participation in such an event.
- The founders discouraged participation by corporate lawyers, the insurance industry and tobacco interests, he said.
- The turnout came despite several government measures that may have discouraged participation.
- They discouraged participation by the lower classes and illiterate voters.
- The lack of opportunities to go further with football inside the country also discourages continued participation in the sport.
- African women are only now beginning to emerge as a new force in track and field, after years of cultural attitudes that discouraged athletic participation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.