"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We believe that the kind of knowledge tested - especially in history - is necessary to understand today's issues and for civic participation.
- To increase civic participation and community responsibility for the care of local areas.
- It was through this civic participation that Chiappone became involved in local government and politics.
- Countries with small Muslim populations use mosques as a way to support civic participation.
- "It's part of our mission," she said, "We do civic participation every year."
- Encourage civic participation in domestic and international issues relevant to all Muslims.
- Yet many factors point to a resurgence of civic participation and engagement in the political process by young people.
- The foundation makes grants in four areas: child sexual abuse prevention, economic growth, education, and civic participation.
- I am speaking primarily about the report on active civic participation.
- Like volunteer work, the ballot box is a necessary step in the cycle of civic participation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.