"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Intended to preserve flexibility while making clear an overall intention to end American military participation might be more like it.
- He also stressed that while Croatia is ready for military participation according to its capabilities, it will mostly endeavor to help on the humanitarian side.
- It is pointed out that the massive French military participation took place in 1781.
- During the American Revolution over 400 Friends were read out of meeting for their military participation or support.
- "In recent days the United States have made further requests to us for military participation," he said.
- He suggested that the administration's preference was to limit military participation to technical and logistical support.
- His research focuses on Canada's military participation in the British empire.
- At the meeting both the Netherlands and Italian governments confirmed their commitment to direct military participation in the war.
- Polls show 75 percent of Germans opposed to military participation in the war.
- No, no, there was no military participation of any sort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.