"opposition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, no matter how the plan works out, strong opposition is expected.
- I understand that we have strong opposition ahead of us.
- However, in many countries, there is strong opposition to such programs.
- However, due to strong opposition within his own staff, he had to set him free the following day.
- But he will face strong opposition from the country's two major political parties.
- But that would get strong opposition in Washington, he added.
- Against strong opposition, the vote passed on September 28, 1938.
- Despite strong public opposition, the store was closed on 15 March 1998.
- However, following reports of strong opposition to the proposed changes, they were put on hold.
- There was a strong opposition, but he carried his point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.