"opposition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that plan, like others proposed in 1948, 1962, 1969, 1972 and 1973, died because of public opposition.
- But even there, the public opposition to the war is growing.
- The size of the proposed raise does not seem to be the major reason for public opposition.
- However, as a result of strong public opposition, the museum opened on April 1, 2009.
- Despite strong public opposition, the store was closed on 15 March 1998.
- These attacks did not last as it led to great public opposition.
- After much public opposition this plan was rejected in early 2009.
- However these plans have not be taken forward largely due to public opposition.
- The government will find it hard to ignore the strong public opposition to the plan.
- There has been some public opposition about the scope of the development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.