"opposition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Administration has hit fierce opposition over two issues, workers' rights and environmental standards.
- The bill met with fierce opposition from the state's oil interests.
- The plans have met with fierce opposition from people living nearby.
- Once again, the government was upset by the fierce opposition.
- The plan, however, has run up against fierce opposition in several neighborhoods.
- Such changes would almost certainly face fierce opposition, as some of his proposals for the system already have.
- These troops found fierce opposition and got stuck in the area.
- Despite fierce opposition, they won the title in 2001 and finished second the following season.
- Like the highway plan, there was fierce opposition to this action.
- But his plan was met with fierce opposition from the European powers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.