"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Carrier IQ said in a statement that it "assists operators and device manufacturers in delivering high quality products and services to their customers .
- (2) To assist agricultural and forest land owners and operators with collection, harvest, storage, and transportation of eligible material for use in a biomass conversion facility.
- Even here, however, moves are being made with expert systems being developed to assist untrained operators and active compression being used to reduce the storage burden.
- Program efforts focus on assisting landowners and operators with conservation and economic decisions that conserve, protect, and develop Oregon's natural resources.
- The agency assists operators in determining if their facility qualifies as a CAFO.
- This software tool assists drinking water and wastewater utility owners and operators in understanding potential climate change impacts and in assessing the related risks at their utilities.
- The information is intended to assist ship owners, operators, and other maritime industry representatives to be prepared to prevent seajackings.
- The aim was to assist collectioners and operators in the purchase and sales of art works.
- Completing an entry form is not compulsory but it does assist other operators to know who is active during the weekend.
- The video assist crew - the video assist operators - are in charge of moving, operating, and troubleshooting the whole system which can easily fill a medium-sized truck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.