"officially" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new building was officially opened on 24th May 2009.
- The park was officially opened on 27 May 1983, at a cost of £4 million.
- The Committee worked for two years and the college was officially opened in 1968.
- The park was officially opened to the public in 1977.
- The school was officially opened in 1940 with a total of 61 students.
- The first building has been opened officially in May 2011.
- The center officially opened to the public on May 1, 2000.
- The building officially opened in 1973 at a total cost of over R88 million.
- She officially opened to the public on 15 May 2005.
- The ground officially opened about two years later, on 28 May 1958.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.