"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The goal of strategic warning is to prevent major surprises for policy officials.
- "You don't have to explain it to him," said a top Administration foreign policy official.
- "There's a feeling he deserves to be better served," says a senior Administration foreign policy official.
- "President Bush has dragged his feet in getting key foreign policy officials confirmed," she said.
- These issues had to be put on the agendas of ambassadors and foreign policy officials, she said.
- "We wish for the stability of foreign exchange rates," a Japanese economic policy official said.
- The senior policy official said he had heard no complaints from the military about being undermined by the limited public support for action in Iraq.
- "When other countries suffer a terrorist attack, they get sympathy," a foreign policy official said.
- "Clinton has made clear he would continue the basic policy," a German foreign policy official added.
- Swiss military and foreign policy officials had no comment today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.