"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They learn to use their native intelligence rather than to rely on computers and such.
- The Mole's eyes were dark and intense, fighting this out with vast, native intelligence.
- For all her native intelligence, she was still very much the child-woman.
- In addition to a remarkable native intelligence, nature had given Holmes a rare physical presence.
- His mixed genes and native intelligence took care of the rest.
- No one but God had given him his native intelligence.
- Smith's native intelligence, however, seems so formidable that you can't help hoping she'll change her mind yet again.
- But when it comes to avarice, Pooh has a native intelligence.
- They have no native intelligence, but exist with the help of the dead.
- But lately there seems to be a new elegance in the fantasy universe, a sort of native intelligence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.