"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The original file format is known as the "native" format.
- This includes both native and simpler (or more common) formats that would have a higher chance of being recognized by a wide variety of applications.
- XTree Gold has a mass of file viewers which let you look at your data in its native format.
- These are the game's native format, ensuring fast load times, improved performance and better stability and security.
- There is another format that can be used to import: the native format.
- In addition to its native formats, trueSpace can also import and export several additional model types.
- Instead, the document writer may first convert the file into its own native format.
- This was the first version to have its own native format, referred to simply as CD5.
- Most Windows applications open metafiles and then save them in their own native format.
- The audio files are accompanied with an "analysis file" in Live's native format.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.