"monk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ultan was an Irish monk who later became an abbot.
- But from about 540 we hear of the first Irish monks.
- On the contrary, the Irish monks had a tremendous cultural dynamic.
- Whence did the Irish monks draw the material of their learning?
- The chief aim of these Irish monks was to preserve and develop religious life; for literature as such they did nothing.
- Irish monks introduced spacing between words in the 7th century.
- It was written by an Irish monk, and is about his cat.
- Irish monks needed to learn Latin, which was the language of the Church.
- This account is felt by some to indicate that the author was an Irish monk.
- It is said that Irish monks lived there in the times of first settlement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.