"monk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Cistercian monks were buried directly in the ground (without a coffin) and face down.
- It was an architectural breakthrough that the Cistercian monks were able to see from the beginning.
- Two years later her father died after having been accidentally poisoned through medicine prepared by a Cistercian monk.
- At that time it was entrusted to the Cistercian monks.
- The abbey was founded by Cistercian monks, who came to the region in the late 12th century.
- Szarzyński was a Cistercian monk; virtually nothing else is known of his life.
- First, there was the Cistercian monks, these were the more educated ones - they proved this by writing a book.
- In 1958 the monastery was taken over by Cistercian monks.
- However, he loses these when attacked by a Cistercian monk with dogs.
- Cathal died a Cistercian monk and was buried there in 1224.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.