"mind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before she could say anything else, however, he had read her mind.
- Even without reading his mind, she knew what he was thinking.
- The man was very nearly able to read her mind.
- We couldn't have read his mind and known what he would do.
- She was trying not to think about his reading her mind.
- He looked at me, and I tried to read his mind.
- Data asked once again, almost as though he could read her mind.
- Just how much have you been reading my mind of late?
- I don't have to read your mind to feel that much.
- Perhaps they could read his mind, but weren't doing it at the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.