"mind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a day or two at the house party, you want to go straight out of your mind.
- Has he simply gone out of his mind with anger?
- They all looked at him as if he'd gone out of his mind.
- I'm going out of my mind thinking about you in this house.
- It'd gone right out of my mind until just now.
- I think you must have gone out of your mind.
- One thing at a time or he'd go out of his mind.
- We thought then that she would go out of her mind.
- She looked as if I'd gone out of my mind, and the price went up another hundred.
- I believe that eventually she went out of her mind, poor thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.