"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Using different holds can help prevent you from developing plugged milk ducts.
- All breast cancer starts in the lining of the milk ducts.
- The tumors are confined to the milk ducts, meaning they have not invaded the rest of the breast.
- Men don't realize, we have all the same breast parts that a woman has, like milk ducts just not the extra fat tissue.
- Have you had a breast infection (mastitis) or a blocked milk duct in the past?
- Blocked milk ducts may cause a painful lump in the breast.
- Untreated blocked milk ducts can lead to an infection, which will require a visit to your doctor.
- The network of milk ducts is complex, not homogeneous.
- This cancer is noninvasive, confined to the milk duct where it arose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.