"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Walk up to the corner drug store, buy a malted milk, and look at some comic strips.
- Pancakes (malted milk is used in place of sugar in some recipes)
- Before her was a pile of notes, a pencil and eraser, and a malted milk.
- In soft focus, the three dessert lovers could have been sipping malted milks.
- The brewery itself was converted into a malted milk and near beer production facility.
- Nineteen, he remembered; I was in my first year of college, just started drinking coffee instead of malted milks, kid stuff.
- The land for the park was donated by William Horlick, the inventor of malted milk.
- It was given to the city as a gift by William Horlick, the original patent holder of malted milk.
- "That's not important," said Quigly, reaching for her malted milk.
- "If I had a bottle of malted milk, or something like that, I'd christen it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.