"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was dressed to the milk teeth in his best outfit, to mark this occasion.
- It is the number of milk teeth in a infant's mouth.
- This is only until about five weeks, when the bat begins to learn to fly and sheds its milk teeth.
- But are milk teeth a useful source of stem cells?
- For Czarnecki, that's further evidence that milk teeth will provide a stimulus to public discussion.
- He grinned, showing small even incisors like a child's milk teeth.
- Everything must be soft for her; her milk teeth can't chew very well.
- Some people may also experience a sensation similar to having loose milk teeth.
- More than half have dental decay in their milk teeth, and she believes that the problem is increasing.
- 'At least twenty million, given the size of the average milk tooth,' said Susan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.