"mental" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bill is a man with mental retardation in his 60s.
- We need more and better data on the health status of people with mental retardation.
- His light mental retardation made him look perhaps eight years younger.
- The school has a staff of approximately 600, and is home to 300 people with mental retardation.
- I didn't get all of it, you mentioned something about mental retardation.
- About 8% of people with mental retardation live in an institution or group home.
- In a small number of persons, there is mental retardation.
- On the other hand, the officials said, only 28 percent of those claiming mental retardation were being cut.
- However, mental retardation has been present in all surviving patients.
- Sometimes schools may use full inclusion for certain students such as those with mental retardation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.