"mental" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's better than not having any mental picture of them at all.
- It seems to build up a mental picture of where and who they are in the world.
- She suddenly had a mental picture of herself in her present state.
- I looked over my last mental picture of the room.
- I was trying to get a mental picture of what had happened.
- To see if he looked anything like my mental picture of him.
- Open your eyes, look around and take a mental picture.
- I felt he might be taking a mental picture for future use.
- It was one mental picture she could well live without.
- I found myself taking a mental picture of him: blue eyes, dark hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.