"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead he was standing with his head on one side, looking seriously at her.
- She stopped laughing and looked seriously at the young man before her.
- A. I think people want to look at it seriously.
- She sat back on her heels and looked seriously at him.
- She came back to the room in spirit, and looked at him seriously.
- But really I could not look at her seriously either.
- The subway will not be seriously looked at again for almost 20 years.
- Paul turned slowly away from the window and looked at me seriously.
- "I think they're looking seriously at themselves as a business community to serve the needs of the residents."
- I hope the Commission takes the time to look at this debate seriously.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.