"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eva's clear blue eye looked earnestly from one to the other.
- A man could drown in deep blue eyes like the ones that were looking earnestly at him now.
- She seemed to be looking back earnestly into those past days.
- He looked about him earnestly, as though it were really necessary to convince the company of this important fact.
- She looked earnestly up into my face, then back along the way we had come.
- Finally, he hung over the side of it and looked at me earnestly.
- He bit his lip, looking earnestly into the man's face.
- His big blue eyes, so like Angel's, looked at me earnestly.
- He turned me around to look earnestly into my face.
- She took a step forward, looking earnestly into his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.