"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He paused and looked at me solemnly for a full half minute.
- She looked at me solemnly, the tears standing in her eyes.
- The Governor stopped talking and looked at the two men solemnly.
- She came and let me out of the closet, looking at my face solemnly.
- She looked at him solemnly, as though trying to make up her mind.
- She closed the door and looked at the professor solemnly.
- The three of them stood there a moment longer, looking at each other solemnly, and then they went into the library.
- He opened his eyes and looked solemnly at them both.
- Carrie looked around her very solemnly and then went over to the window.
- Susan looked at me solemnly for a moment, thinking about it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.