"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ones that have already been suggested all look interesting!
- "There I had to make the student council president look interesting," he said.
- One of them looked particularly interesting, and that was where she headed.
- It was exactly as if the people here had walked out to look at something interesting, and hadn't come back.
- The last part, though, with no pictures, looks interesting to read.
- She said while "it looks very interesting" there was nothing wrong with what he did.
- This looks very interesting, and I can't wait to try it out.
- I thought it looked interesting and took a closer look.
- Now that would look really interesting on the international news.
- No matter, the books look interesting and I'm game for the challenge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.