"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Professor looked blandly across the little table at her.
- Looking at me blandly, he professed not to know.
- He looked blandly at me with his pale blue eyes.
- Morrison looked up sharply, but Donatti was looking at him blandly.
- I looked back blandly 'Tell me,' she said finally.
- He looked at me blandly, showing neither surprise nor interest.
- I look out of the window blandly and pretend I have heard nothing.
- Hikari looked at him blandly, then turned back to Wang-mu without comment.
- Arlin looked blandly across at the man in the way she has when deciding which part of an opponent should be broken first.
- He settled himself more comfortably on the settee and looked at her blandly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.