"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A pause, then: "If you look back over drama historically, there's a much wider range of subjects.
- "If you look at this historically, no candidate has ever done well in Iowa without an organization," he said.
- But if you look at it historically, building is subdued.
- This means that any building or development has to be approved and must be the same as how they imagined Dargate to look historically.
- "I tend to look at things historically," he said.
- This could turn out to be an important time when we look back historically.
- Look historically at the literature and you see regular periods of decline for various species.
- "Look historically at how the baby boomers changed the course of culture," he told me a few weeks ago over the phone.
- Looking back historically, we are doing a better job every year and this is certainly due partly to the work done by the rapporteurs.
- "We look at it as a black district historically, but how can we say that now?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.