"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The blond young woman behind the counter looked very bored.
- Other people were still in their seats, looking bored or suspicious, waiting for something interesting to happen.
- He looked a little bored, which Morgan took as a good sign.
- He didn't even look bored, though she half expected him to yawn.
- The second guy was writing notes on a small pad and looked even more bored than his photographer friend.
- She did not look bored or anxious to ignore him.
- "I have very little interest in such matters," she said, looking utterly bored.
- Unlike the guard, he did not look bored, but his eyes simply stared at the opposite wall.
- Looking bored, she went through the pockets of her coat.
- He looked bored but there was no sign of hostility about him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.