"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You looked half-dead when you came home tonight.
- By then, the survivors in Picard's shuttle looked half-dead themselves, all of them having lost friends and comrades.
- I see that he looks half-dead, ashen, with black smudges beneath his eyes.
- He seemed tired, but he didn't look half-dead.
- Blade's head was throbbing and Katerina looked half-dead again.
- Hanging out of the thicket, poor Joe looked half-dead.
- I see people who look half-dead, and I find finger bones in the red-moss.
- His second, looking half-dead, stumbled out of the Speaker's dwelling.
- He looks half-dead himself but, apparently, business goes on as usual.
- The trees looked half-dead; the grass that ran off into the woods beyond the complex was scorched.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.