"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a ragged hole perhaps a yard wide, looking disturbingly like a dried-out wound.
- Especially the fat ones who (to me) look disturbingly fetching.
- It looked disturbingly like a body bank.
- It looked disturbingly like a collection of tombstones in a cemetery, the kind you might put up to mark an antique dealer's last resting place.
- In the photo, Alastair Cook's new moustache looks disturbingly like a pair of hands.
- She looked disturbingly like a ghost.
- The two women were watching an attractive female anchor on CNN who looked disturbingly like a vampire.
- Back in Quahog, Chris dates a girl who looks disturbingly like Lois.
- He was holding something that looked disturbingly like a weapon.
- Nicaragua looks disturbingly like confirmation of that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.