"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He still looked too serious, and she needed his smile.
- She looked more serious than he thought he'd ever seen her.
- She came back in a few minutes, looking very serious.
- He would have given a great deal to know why they were all looking so serious.
- In some ways, she had never seen him look less serious.
- Don't look so serious or I won't let you go.
- Yet when he stopped and looked serious, so did everybody else.
- Am I doing it to make myself look more serious?
- Do some work to make them look more serious, please.
- For the first time, she looked old and very serious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.