"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm not sure it was a person," said Polychrome, looking more grave than usual.
- The whole question of a young man's marrying has looked pretty grave to me for a long while.
- She came out of the kitchen, looking oddly grave.
- He was trying to look grave and deferential, but couldn't suppress his natural curiosity.
- That evening Harût appeared unexpectedly, looking very grave and troubled.
- The men nodded, looking very grave but quite confident; he saw with pleasure that not one of them had got at the spirit-room.
- He answered not one word, but looked very grave and sad.
- Everyone looked grave and martial, except General Scott, who seemed to be asleep.
- Spock looked more grave than Jim had seen him in a long time.
- The doctor was often at the house, and the master looked grave and anxious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.