"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They certainly were going to a lot of trouble to make the whole thing look innocuous.
- Though the river looks innocuous, the underlying current is very strong.
- He stopped moving, doing his best to look innocuous.
- He ordered the first thing that looked cold and relatively innocuous.
- It had lost all its sting and looked quite innocuous.
- From this distance, it looked far too innocuous for such a display.
- Is this the page with which you've had trouble - it looks innocuous enough?
- Until now, looking so innocuous, it had escaped his notice.
- But training died hard and the lab looked so innocuous that nobody seemed threatened.
- They have very sharp teeth and some of them look innocuous.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.