"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During all of this she looked at him benignly.
- He stood looking at them benignly, with a thin smile on his lips.
- He raised his head and looked at Martin benignly.
- He turned and looked benignly at a reporter through his aviator glasses.
- Springer approached Henry, and stood looking at him benignly.
- Ryan looked benignly at his visitor, smiling inwardly at having surprised him.
- Who looks upon him benignly; but a goddess's expresson is not to be relied upon.
- Seard looked benignly about the group, like a teacher beaming upon a class in grammar school.
- He looked benignly out over the great wide hall of the court, most of which seemed to be packed full of reporters.
- He turned slowly in his swivel chair and looked benignly at the witness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.