"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His glasses had been removed and he looked slightly bemused without them.
- Out on the mound, Hudson looks more bemused than angry.
- It had all happened so fast that Tarma was still looking a little bemused.
- Her father was standing by the ward doors, looking bemused.
- "She looked bemused, as if to say, What are these people doing in my living room totally disagreeing with me?"
- Half the time Burns simply stood around looking bemused at his wife's antics.
- What little could be seen of Harlow's face looked slightly bemused.
- She bowed in the direction of the Times reporter, who looked slightly bemused.
- The artists all looked bemused, but no one knew.
- Who looked bemused and rather nervous at being the focus of such uproarious attention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.