"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Countess hitched around in her chair and looked bemusedly at him.
- He looked bemusedly at the flimsy his signals officer handed him for just a moment, then turned to his chief of staff.
- Brian looked bemusedly at the rack of electronic equip-ment with the invisible and very humanlike brain inside.
- They all looked at each other bemusedly.
- Rohder looks bemusedly at the shelf of books.
- Teddy looked at them all bemusedly but followed when Zach and Josh slid back down the hill.
- Xy looked bemusedly at Kebron, as if to make sure that they were both hearing the same thing.
- But now, retired from the literary wars and looking back bemusedly, nothing can surpass the thrill of that first best seller.
- The creature stopped and looked at him bemusedly, and he looked at it.
- Savage looked at the metal claw at the end of his right arm bemusedly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.