"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kelp tried a smile but went on looking baffled anyway.
- Warren asked, looking even more baffled than before.
- The bearded man turned to another, who was looking baffled and turning through sheets of paper in a folder.
- He looked baffled and disappointed, until something occurred to him.
- Chekov looked more baffled than ever, but evidently decided to leave well enough alone.
- Waiting, forgotten, Keth felt bad to see him looking so baffled and afraid.
- Even the talented cast looks baffled and exhausted by show's end.
- I must have looked baffled, because she went on to explain.
- The man got up to leave, looking baffled but obedient, and Merla sat before his screen.
- The innocent child looks baffled and is probably wondering if he dare disturb the man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.