"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those three things would kill it sir altogether and two already are looking very optimistic.
- "Our estimate of $300 billion for fiscal 2003 looks somewhat optimistic."
- "But even that twice-downgraded figure of 2.1 per cent in 2011 is now looking pretty optimistic."
- As you can see, he still looks pretty optimistic (kind of).
- But it looks optimistic mainly because people think of zero as the threshold.
- It doesn't look very optimistic right now, so obviously it's going to take this kind of effort from everybody on a consistent basis.
- So it's not looking very optimistic for the mining industry.
- By now we had been there several hours and things weren't looking very optimistic.
- Many parts of the world have burgeoning and healthy job markets, with the future looking quite optimistic.
- No doubt the latest predictions will also look hopelessly optimistic in 6 months time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.